Care & Maintenance
- P-Metric vs. Euro-Metric
- Plus Sizing or Minus Sizing Your Tires
- Reduce Rolling Resistance, Increase Fuel Savings
- Run-Flat Tires
- Breaking in a Tire
- Your Tire Warranty Explained
- Determining the Age of a Tire
- Online Tire Shopping. What you need to know before you buy.
- Striking looks and improved performance - it's no surprise that wheels are one of the most popular ways to customize your ride. See how simple it can be.
- Selecting tires doesn't need to be a mystery. This comprehensive guide will take you from treads and tire pressure to explain sizing and symbols.
- You may already have it in your car. Learn how Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems work, and how the right tire pressure can save fuel, tread life and more.
- Winter tires perform well in cold weather, even if there is no snow. We'll show you the features to look for when you're choosing winter tires, to ensure better traction and performance.
It's important to understand the difference in snow traction between Mud and Snow branded tires and winter tires or severe snow tires. Read more
- How do I know if my tires are directional and have been mounted properly?
- What is plus sizing and why would I do it?
- What is minus sizing and why would I do it?
- If my light truck came originally equipped with LT tires, can I switch them to P- or Euro-Metric tires?
- If my vehicle came originally equipped with run-flat tires, do I need to purchase new wheels when purchasing new run-flat tires?
- How do I know if the tires currently on my vehicle are the ones the manufacturer originally equipped it with?
- What is tire load index and where do I locate it?
- Where can I find the speed rating for my vehicle?
- What is the proper way to rotate my tires?
- How do I read the sidewall of my tire?
- What are sipes and how do I know if my tires have them?
- What is load carrying capacity?
- Why should winter tires be purchased in sets of four?
- What is the difference between All-Season and Winter tires?
- How do I know when I need new tires?
- How often should I rotate my tires?
- What does the letter "P" at the front of the tire designation line on my tire sidewall mean?
- What does "LT" stand for?
- What is the correct inflation pressure for my tires?
- What is the difference between steel and alloy wheels?
- What are hub rings and are they required on my wheels?
- What are lug centric wheels?
- Why do I need to re-torque the lug hardware on new wheels?
- Can I use my OE hardware when I buy new wheels?
- What should I do if my wheel covers do not fit my wheels?
- What is the proper torque for wheel installation?
- What does TPMS stand for?
- Do I need to replace my TPMS sensors every time I purchase new tires and/or wheels?
- What happens if I do not purchase TPMS sensors when my vehicle comes standard with them?
- What should I do if my TPMS warning light stays on?
- Why can't I use run-flat tires without a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)?