Clearance is on selected sizes. Check in store for availability.
Product #: 0031571P Manufacturer Part #:
All Fields Required
Please select a store before adding this item to the cart.
Don't know your size? Use our vehicle selector to find the right size
- The expected life of the tire in kilometres driven when driven under normal weather and driving conditions.Mileage Rating:N/A
- A short form code used to describe the appearance of the tire sidewall. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information. Sidewall Style:NA
- Indicates the tire's relative load carrying capabilities. The numbers correspond to a set index which can be found in the Tires Buying Guide. Load Index:NA
- The maximum weight that the tire is designed to carry at a specified inflation pressure. Metric passenger type tires are offered with a Standard Load Rating (up to 35 psi), or Extra Load Rating (up to 41 psi). LT Metric (truck type) tires are offered with ply ratings of C (6 ply), D (8 ply), and E (10 ply) and at various inflation pressures up to 80 psi. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information.Load Range:NA
- Indicates the maximum service speed of which the tire is capable. The letter corresponds to a set index which can be found in the Tires Buying Guide.Speed Rating:NA
- A manufacturer specific tire rating system based on a tire's performance in treadwear durability, traction, and temperature resistance. Should not be compared across brands/manufacturers. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information.UTQG:
Note: It is Canadian Tire's policy to only install winter tires in sets of four. Using dissimilar tires on your vehicle can lead to reductions in handling performance and overall stability of your vehicle. Installing a complete set of winter tires maximizes the safety of your vehicle by ensuring all four corners of the vehicle have consistent traction, and that the full benefits of ABS or traction control systems will be maintained. For these reasons, Transport Canada as well as all major tire manufacturers strongly recommend four winter tires be used on all passenger vehicles. In Quebec, all passenger vehicles are required by law to have winter tires installed on all wheels during the winter season effective December 15th to March 15th.
- Speed Rating: NA
- Load Range: NA
- Mileage Rating: N/A
- Wheel Width Max:
- Sidewall Style: NA