Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2
Clearance is on selected sizes. Check in store for availability.
Product #: 2083463 Manufacturer Part #: 37079
All Fields Required
Please select a store before adding this item to the cart.
Don't know your size? Use our vehicle selector to find the right size
- The expected life of the tire in kilometres driven when driven under normal weather and driving conditions.Mileage Rating:60000 km
- A short form code used to describe the appearance of the tire sidewall. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information. Sidewall Style:BSW
- Indicates the tire's relative load carrying capabilities. The numbers correspond to a set index which can be found in the Tires Buying Guide. Load Index:103
- The maximum weight that the tire is designed to carry at a specified inflation pressure. Metric passenger type tires are offered with a Standard Load Rating (up to 35 psi), or Extra Load Rating (up to 41 psi). LT Metric (truck type) tires are offered with ply ratings of C (6 ply), D (8 ply), and E (10 ply) and at various inflation pressures up to 80 psi. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information.Load Range:NA
- Indicates the maximum service speed of which the tire is capable. The letter corresponds to a set index which can be found in the Tires Buying Guide.Speed Rating:T
- A manufacturer specific tire rating system based on a tire's performance in treadwear durability, traction, and temperature resistance. Should not be compared across brands/manufacturers. See the Tires Buying Guide for more information.UTQG:NA
- Low rolling resistance tires feature reduced weight, thinner sidewalls, shallower treads and low rolling resistance tread designs and compounds, all of which increase the fuel efficiency of your vehicle. Low Rolling Resistance Rated
- Mud & Snow (or M&S) rated tires meet the industry established standards for an all-season tire. These tires can be used in rain, muddy, and light snow conditions as well as low ambient temperatures. This designation does not mean that the tire has passed any road tests ensuring effectiveness in severe winter conditions.Mud + Snow Rated
- Tires marked with the mountain snowflake symbol meet or exceed industry established snow traction performance requirements, and have been designed specifically for use in cold weather and severe snow conditions. Snow Peak Rated
*Each of our tires were scored on a 100-point scale based on professional test data.
Note: It is Canadian Tire's policy to only install winter tires in sets of four. Using dissimilar tires on your vehicle can lead to reductions in handling performance and overall stability of your vehicle. Installing a complete set of winter tires maximizes the safety of your vehicle by ensuring all four corners of the vehicle have consistent traction, and that the full benefits of ABS or traction control systems will be maintained. For these reasons, Transport Canada as well as all major tire manufacturers strongly recommend four winter tires be used on all passenger vehicles. In Quebec, all passenger vehicles are required by law to have winter tires installed on all wheels during the winter season effective December 15th to March 15th.
- Size: 225/70R16
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index - Single: NA
- Load Index - Dual: NA
- Load Range: NA
- UTQG: NA
- Mileage Rating: 60000 km
- Wheel Width: 16.00 in / po
- Wheel Width Min: 6.00 in / po
- Wheel Width Max: 7.50 in / po
- Sidewall Style: BSW
- Weight: 28.370 lb
- Country of Origin: NA